Unsolicited Writings

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 
Thefragrance of spring flowers hung in the air, and we caught a fleck ofbright
colour now and then.
But really, y know, I dont think I could bear to learn such staggerinfacts about
myself just now.
Once my brother wanted to be a policeman, but he didnt.
But I say, Markham, he drawled, it would be a waste of time andenergy, no matter
what the outcome.
Why not have Van lash you to the mastin true Odyssean manner? I should like to take
a closer lookat the incredible Mr. Dont tell me hesattempting to sell perfumes along
the highways and byways of Riverdale. A straight and slender nose lentdignity and
character to a mouth made for smiling. Heaths cheeks inflated with exasperation.
Youll never needa disguise, my dear, to pass as a most charming fairy. But Im not
angry withyou, for I dont even know you. What might be the nature of your brothers
work? Igenerally come with a friend who lives over toward Broadway.
But maybe he could have been a detective.
There aint no rear door, explained Heath.
If you really must know, Markham, the food is excellent at theDomdaniel.
Thefragrance of spring flowers hung in the air, and we caught a fleck ofbright
colour now and then.
At the western end of the house a delivery alleyseparated the cafe from the
neighboring edifice.
A strictly private room with only one entrance facing thestreet. Probably awindow
enlarged, when the old house was remodelled.
But I noticed she edged away from him a bit.
And speaking of my brother, hes here tonight, too.
Can anybodybe a detective if theyre too little?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   February 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?